An electronic reproduction of the Guide for Victim Souls of the Sacred Heart of Jesus compiled from various sources by the Very Rev. Joseph Kreuter, OSB.

Nihil Obstat: Arthur J. Scanlan, S.T.D., Censor Librorum. Imprimatur + Stephen J. Donahue, S.T.D., Administrator of New York; 1939.

According to the United States Copyright Office the copyright has expired on this book.

In your charity, please pray that the Sacred Heart draws many souls here to read, contemplate and be enkindled.

Soli+Deo!

Other Texts ...

From the Biography of Mo. Marie Deluil-Martiny: Immolation
by Abbe L. Laplace.
Nihil Obstat. Authur J. Scanlan, S.T.D.
Imprimatur +Patrick Cardinal Hays
New York, July 14, 1926.

I am Not Loved ...

In the Church of Saint-Giniez, in Merseilles, from where three Hosts where stolen and profaned, Marie Deluil-Martiny prayed in reparation. Our Lord said to her:

"You have but to annihilate yourself. You are only a wretched shell under which I hide Myself; I have always loved what was in appearance abject and to be scorned.

"I am not known, I am not loved, I am a treasure which is not prized. I wish to prepare for Myself souls who can understand Me. I am a torrent whose waters cannot be restrained. I wish to find for myself souls who will receive these waters? I intend to make for Myself chalices to be filled with the waters of My love.

"I shall work marvels. Nothing shall stop Me, neither Satan's efforts nor souls' unworthiness. I shall prepare victims to pay for these marvels. I thirst for hearts to appreciate Me and to make Me fulfill the end for which I am there on the altar.

"I am outraged, I am insulted. Before the end of time I wish to be compensated for all the outrages I have endured. I wish to diffuse all the graces that have been refused.

"Do you know what it is to adore? I am the only one who really adores. I am Sovereign Beauty."


pp. 102-103

This was the year 1867.

If then, what of 1967?

What of today?

Who will receive these waters? "Haurietis Aquas ..." (Is. 12, 3)

2 comments:

roger_owen said...

This site is very inspirational! The website design is excellent and I like the background. I am a friend of Fr. Smith and he directed me to your site. I also have a site which is very simplistic in design, but high in content at: truecatholic.info

Juxta Crucem said...

Dear Roger ...

Forgive me for not replying sooner. Would you believe I missed this comment? 6 mos ... Yikes! I'm going to check out your site tonight.

EK

 
Site Meter